Thursday 10 April 2008

Connecting everything

I love to connect information and organise them into something more coherent. So why am I still studying chemistry? Oh well. Maybe I'll end up minoring in computer science. Who knows?

As it turns out, I really am interested in Everything. So I can't study Everything, but I can study how Everything connects inside. Studying the connections - thats what I really want to do. But I don't want to do philosophy and such. Maybe that's why I'm studying Chemistry and Political Science - both are essentially academic subjects which explains how things connect together. In chemistry - how atoms bond together to form molecules, and then on to more complex structures, and in Political Science - how people come together to form complex societies and how these things are run.

Maybe thats how things connect in my life. Maybe.

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: