Sunday 27 April 2008

lifelink!

I think about it, and possibilities surround us with every breath we breathe in. Serious. We can wallow in despair or think creatively. And now I realise that's so true. Might as well use the energy from despair to do something really creative.

Since I'm doing accounts for my dad, I can access the ecology of industries that my dad works in. Why not? That would be an interesting exercise.

Also, hobbies - my dad collects stamps. Why not organise his stamp collections and see where the connections lie? My dad somehow has NKorea stamps - wth! How did he get it? And then, there's his Dutch collection, British, Bangladeshi, Indian, Thai... It'll be another interesting project. Something I can do. And accessible...

Lifelinks! Life in the context of everything!

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: