Saturday 19 April 2008

Personalised, Individual Information Networks

I hold many ideas in my head, and I would really love to see those ideas coming together in some tangentially-convergent kind of way. A way of looking at the sum of the ideas we are processing and for us ourselves individually to see how it makes sense for us.

This is the world where we make sense ourselves - no one can do it for us, and naturally, if you want to share it, you could. Its just plainly about self-discovery and self-exploration.

Its about the books and articles that I've read, the things I've written, to see how things connect with one another - to have a clearer picture of how I understand the world, and maybe the world itself.

Really fluffy, castles in the clouds kinda thing... but yeah, can't help it.

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: